Jun 25th, 2015
My go lighten up bfast - cantaloupe, black coffee, water. All the body needs sometimes. #iamyou #RETOX
Jun 8th, 2015
The I.AM.YOU. RETOX take on my favorite Spanish food.
- warm olive oil on medium to low heat in a skillet
- add one sliced or chopped yellow onion
- let the onion sautée until soft
- add 1 - 1.5 cups of sliced broccoli
- stir and let summer while you beat 3 eggs and 2 additional egg whites in a side bowl with a fork
- pour the egg mixture into the pan, stir, and add a dash of salt and pepper
- cover with a lid
- when edges become golden flip the tortilla, cover with a lid, and cook the other side
- eat as a main, a snack aka tapas, side dish or here as my main course with salad. It can be eaten hot or cold so sky is the limit - let this #RETOX recipe match your modern real life
Jun 6th, 2015
Jun 5th, 2015
Spicy Quinoa Dip: perfect for parties, picnics & meals.
-dice one red onion & one red bell pepper
-mix together with two cups of cooked quinoa & half a cup of black beans
-stir in your favorite hot sauce. If you don&rsquot like spice, go for olive oil & pepper.
-serve as a main, side or with corn chips & crudités as a fun dip.
May 27th, 2015
Omega-ing it! Avocado, salmon salad (recipe on www.iamyoustudio.com), carrots & coincidentally gluten free sesame crackers. That&rsquos #RETOX