Sep 20th, 2016
1. Prepare your traditional RETOX tomato sauce. Recipe here or you can use a jarred version.
2. While the sauce is cooking, blend together: ½ cup of shelled pistachios 1 bunch of fresh basil ½ cup Olive Oil 2 dashes salt 1 dash black pepper Pulse or purée until smooth. This is your pistachio pesto.
3. Bring water to a boil with two pinches of sea salt.
4. Add spaghetti and a dash of olive oil. Let cook 9-10 minutes max.
5. Add cooked pasta to the pan with your RETOX tomato sauce. Add in ½ cup of the water the pasta was cooked in.
6. Stir well then add in your Pistachio Pesto.
7. Gently fold in finely grated Parmesan.
8. Enjoy la dolce vita!
Aug 20th, 2016
RETOX SUMMER CORN SALAD: shave 3 cooked husks of corn. Half a red onion diced. Handful of parsley. Cilantro if you prefer. Squeeze ½ a juicy lemon + drizzle olive oil. Stir. Put on your shades. Enjoy! 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋#eeeeeats #retox #retoxbook #laurenimparato #recipe #nutrition #summer #vegan #vegetarian #nyc #cali #summer #diet #detox #detoxretox #detoxtoretox #glutenfree #salad #cook #corn
Jul 22nd, 2016
RETOX Spicy Summer Slaw:
Let chopped kale marinate in olive oil & fresh squeezed lemon overnight.
Add chopped snap peas, carrots, radishes, beets, tomatoes.
Toss w/ dressing of vegan or normal mayo, white vinegar & your favorite hot sauce.
Serve as main or side & get ready to be sizzlin !
more #RETOX on retoxnow.com
Mar 9th, 2016
Natural food should be natural. That&rsquos the #RETOX way of eating. No need to spend tons of $$ or time buying fake good foods - eat real ones. Tips & simple solutions for how in #RETOXbook 🌷🌴🌷🌴 www.RETOXBOOK.com